Mission Ambassador Program
Blessings in a Backpack Mission Ambassadors are individuals who want to help their community by raising awareness about our mission to ensure kids have food to eat on the weekends. This program is for anyone but provides high school and college students with excellent opportunities to fulfill volunteer hours and service opportunities. By becoming an ambassador, you can be the change that we need within our world today to end childhood hunger.
Blessings in a Backpack mobilizes communities, individuals, and resources to provide food on the weekends for school-aged children across America who might otherwise go hungry.
The Mission Ambassador program’s goal is to make OUR mission YOUR mission! Therefore, as a Mission Ambassador, you will help raise awareness about Blessings in a Backpack through social media, word of mouth, and other networks. Fundraising is another key part of the program.
Today, you are taking the initiative to help feed kids on the weekends. Once you sign up, you will receive a welcome email that includes a link to a password-protected toolkit. It will give you information to get started in promoting (y)our mission. Joining our program has opportunities for:
- Fulfilling volunteer service hours
- Social media spotlights
- Blog writing
- Much more!
- Welcome package with exclusive Blessings in a Backpack swag and materials to get started!
- Password protected toolkit for Mission Ambassadors
- Fundraising and participation incentives
- Build a network of connections with people who share the same passion for our mission
- Perks for your birthday and holidays
- Looks great on college and career applications
- Fulfill volunteer service hours